Dr. Benedict Awo has a desire to provide accessible and affordable primary care services. He is passionate about medicine and loves his patients. It is his dream—and our goal—to live in a society where everyone is happy and healthy due to our excellent health care services.
Dr Awo, is a Patient-focused Physician experienced in delivering attentive, cost effective, and compassionate care to patients experiencing various health challenges. Patients from children to seniors in need of preventive visits, wellness checks, and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses can be seen in the office or via telehealth.
- Postgraduate Medical Training: Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital, Monroe, MI and Wellspan Good Samaritan Hospital Lebanon, PA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Suwanee, GA
- Master of Business Administration: University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, MD
- Master of Science in Biotechnology Management: University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, MD
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry: University of Maryland, College Park, MD
Licensure & Certification
- Board Certification: Board Certified
- Medical License: Ohio Medical Board
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, American Heart Association, Basic Life Support (BLS), American Heart Association